Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3-year check up

I took Will to the doctor today where he was quite the little gentlman.  The nurse asked him to step on the scale and, when she accidentally knocked something from the cabinet, he ran to pick it up and said "Here you gooo!". 

Will is 39.5" tall and 37 pounds.  Dr. Daniels picked him up, turned to me and said "He's very dense, isn't he?"  That's exactly how I describe him to people:  dense.  Also?  I know, Doc; trust me, my arms and I know.  To be fair, though, Will outweighs his peers anywhere from 5-13 pounds but doesn't look anything like a tubby.  Well, check out the past couple of posts for recent pictures if you don't believe me.

Also very sweet, Will's started talking to my stomach asking for BrotherSister (due in May).  He likes to invite BrotherSister to play his drums and use his pirate ship and generally being the cutest thing ever.

3 comments:

Noelle MacGregor said...

So cute. We're really excited for you guys. When in May are you due? You should find out the gender pretty soon, huh? I was due in May and found out in Dec. That is, if you want to find out. :)

The Carter's said...

Oh, I need to know. My due date is the 28th, but I'll probably have a C-section in mid-May. This could very likely be a birthday baby for me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.