Thursday, March 20, 2008

Caddyshack III & IV: Poop Harder

Sigh. Much like Harry Potter book seven, this sequel will have to be split into two.

Will pooped in the tub on Sunday. This time was more of a chocolate chip cookie consistency. I'm not afraid to tell you, dear reader(s), that if I hadn't been watching his mouth, I'd actually have thought he'd simply regurgitated said cookie. I promise, it's not as weird as it sounds since he actually had just eaten one.

Last night's tub-time was poop-free. I thought I was in the clear.

Tonight was another bath night, since Will broke in the crabbox after dinner. I thought we'd be poopless since I had to change a dirty diaper before he went in the tub; you'd think I'd know better. To make matters worse, he waited until all the water had drained, so there was just this... mass... of poop sitting in my nice clean tub. BTW, the cleaning ladies came today, which makes this whole thing even better!

So, what is it? What's causing this? The past two times there've been NO indication or warning and, like I said, I'm trying to wait until after the night-time poop before bathing. Is it the warm water in the tub loosening up the bowels? Should I just keep using cooler water with each bath? What happens when its summer time and we go to the pool?

For the record, this isn't in any of my parenting books.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Did I ever tell you about the "shower shitter" in my dorm in college? Yeah...good times........