Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh man

I think I'm going to have to make a new tag: Will stories.

I was cleaning the kitchen while Will was playing in his room before bed (or so I thought). I went in to check on him and found him in the bathtub with the cup I use to rinse shampoo out of his hair. He calmly got out of the tub and went over to the toilet where he proceeded to dump his cup in the toilet water and try to drink it. Sure, I stopped him that time, but who knows how long this has been going on.

In happier news, as I picked him up from daycare today, we walked through a classroom of 3 year olds and they mobbed Will with hugs. The first little girl came up to say good-bye and she picked him up in a bearhug. When she put him down, a little boy was there holding out his arms. That's when I noticed a line forming to hug my child. This is the little boy who starts out each morning of the past week saying "No friends. No school, no friends".

3 comments:

dougnlarry said...

Ok, eww at the possibility he has been drinking from the toilet.

I love that all the kids at school love him though. How great is that? :)

Bethany said...

Maybe he's saying "no friends" cause he doesn't want to be hugged by everyone.

The Carter's said...

That's true, he is my son. Perhaps if they'd given him high fives instead....