Monday, January 7, 2008

Enough is enough (Epilogue)

Actually, I can't really say it's an epilogue until I found out what the hell is/was wrong with me. All I care about at this point, though, is that I've been vomit-free since Wednesday and actually feeling pretty damn good since Sunday. For those of you counting, that's TWO FULL DAYS of feeling like a normal, functioning human being.

I started thinking maybe it was Uncle Scotty and Aunt Stacey that got me feeling better. The Couple That People Don't Know Exist made a trip down to see Will and me on Saturday evening and we spent quite a bit of time catching up and playing some Guitar Hero III. Stacey and I determined that Rock is actually held in the mammary glands, which is why women Rock so much. However, I can't explain why it is that Scott kicked our collective asses so thoroughly at GHIII.

A pictorial:

Rockin' like Dokken
You'll notice the scarcity of notes that Scott has to play. That's because he's on EASY (although, who the hell am I to talk when I couldn't complete a damn song?)
A more-than-respectable 88% of notes hit on "Rock You Like a Hurricane"
All in all, I had a blast hanging out w/ S&S and am so grateful they were able to make it in. Scott's leaving for London on Thursday and I know he was trying to fit in seeing a lot of people in a short amount of time and I'm happy that they made the trek.


Will was scared of Scott at first (that was quickly remedied by a quick game of Ball), but he got over it. He had so much fun he couldn't finish his snack.


No comments: