Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Enough is enough

So, while the holiday season has been a blast for the most part, there have been some downsides:

I'm throwing up. A lot. I'm not pregnant. I don't have food poisoning. Do I have a parasite? I'm becoming increasingly nervous about this. I don't want a parasite. I don't want to throw up anymore. I'm going to have to suck it up and go to a doctor. First thing Doctor will do? Have me take a pregnancy test (which will come out negative) and then ask if I might have contracted food poisoning.

I have plans, little parasite. I have someone possibly coming into town this weekend. I have a trip planned next weekend. I'm going on vacation next month. I don't need anyone tagging along, little parasite. You're just going to have to move along.

On the plus side, I've lost 6 pounds.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Dude, I have the bug too. I am sure that I've lost weight, but I'm not sure how much. Everything is in damn metric here. I have a really embarrassing story to tell you (that will cheer you up/possibly make you vomit more). It is a face-to-face or at least over the phone kind of story.