Monday, January 28, 2008

Gnocchin' on Heaven's Door

Like the good little Italian I am, I introduced my son to gnocchi. Although, only the tomato sauce is evident in the pictures.

Some wine with dinner perhaps, sir?

Despite what it may look like, Will really enjoyed the gnocchi.
WILL SMASH!


I didn't mean for the sippy cup to look larger than his head in this picture. Or for Will to look so it-would-have-worked-too-if-not-for-you-meddling-kids.


My family jokes that Alexis doesn't take a bad picture. She's completely incapable of it, but that's what you get for being gorgeous. Don't get me wrong, I think Will's the cutest kid around, but he didn't inherit Alexis' photogeniality (?). It's funnier this way, though.


Yeah, I don't remember if this is his about to yawn face or his about to sneeze face. They look similar.

Up next: jazz hands!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

What a hook. I like the maniacal photo, but...on to jazz hands please.

Anonymous said...

spirit fingers!!! man that 3rd picture down is awesome....... mischievious(?) Will! thats grrrreat.

dougnlarry said...

I love it!

We have a rule at our house that the kids go straight into the bath anytime they have tomato sauce for dinner. :)