Sunday, November 16, 2008

For Matt

Matt--or Funcle as he prefers to be known--bought Will a toy jackhammer for his 2nd birthday this year. Will's been enjoying it off and on the past couple of months, but on Friday, he snapped.

The kid came at me with this jackhammer.







I'm tired and can't think of any funny captions for these. Just know that he kept coming at me. I'd move back a bit so I could get a picture. Will would move as well. I'd go back, Will would go forward. And all the time he's jamming this jackhammer into the ground and we're getting this insane whirring noise every time the "toy" hits the tile and I know Will was aiming for my feet.
It was like he was on a mission to cause me harm.
Coupled with the biting earlier this week, I'm wondering if the kid's trying to tell me something.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Please bring the jackhammer to Houston. Thanks.