Sunday, November 16, 2008

Will hates Mommy

You may remember a post from earlier this week: I said I want a banana.

You may also remember the post before when Will tried to take me out with a toy jackhammer.

So these two incidents lead me to believe that Will might not get the warm fuzzies when he thinks of me. Last night, I got confirmation.

Little bugger bit me again. In the butt. Why is it just me? Why not Jason? Why are these habits not displayed at school or among his other little friends? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that sweet little Kylie & Jo are being spared Will's sudden liking for rump roast, but Jason has just as much of a bubble butt as I do, so what's the deal?

4 comments:

Bethany said...

You're sweeter than Jason. Plus, he's got the scary stash.

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU (and Robert)...and Will and Jason too...OK, mostly Robert...but definitely you guys too.

dougnlarry said...

He knows you love him and will forgive him. Kids test mothers more than anyone else.

dougnlarry said...

Bradley just bit me. I thought of you. I think it was an accident, but dang it hurt!

The Carter's said...

L-
But did he bite you ON THE BUTT?!

B-
I thought you were referring to my FIL; then I came to my senses.