Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yeah, I'm late. Blogger didn't work for me last night.

Jason did the honor of carving our pumpkin this year. May I present Mr. Meowkins:

We never really got a good picture of Will in his pirate costume on our camera. We're placing all our eggs in Poppy's basket on that one. Regardless, here's a terrible shot of me and a candy-drunk Will:
We went to a few houses in our neighborhood and then carted everyone over to Kristy & Jon's neighborhood as one house over there went completely Griswold on the decorations (of course, we didn't get pictures but are again relying on Poppy).

We met up w/ some of Kristy & Jon's neighbors who have a 15mo little boy. He was Yoda. And he was awesome.

Please ignore my beer belly in this shot; it's not my best picture. The one below is better; I was trying to lean back to not actually be present in the photo, but it didn't work. Also, in the back you can see Yoda's mommy. No kidding, she's over six feet tall.

On a totally different note, I've decided I need to start betting on football games. I haven't been wrong yet; I've called every Cowboys loss and their win last week, plus I called the Texas loss today (SPOILER!). I could be making a killing.

3 comments:

dougnlarry said...

Looks like y'all had fun.

Matt Calonico said...

Thanks for ruining the Texans game. Must've been a rerun.

Anonymous said...

Jason's pumpkin is very cute...as is my God son.