Friday, October 24, 2008

Body image

So Will's at that stage when he's starting to notice body parts. Sometimes to amusing results.



Case in point: lately, he's been waking up with a bit of an erection (and I hope I never have to make note of that again) which he's noticed when changing his diaper in the morning. The first time Will saw this, he exclaimed "Whoa! Big penis!".



The other day I got out of the shower and Jason let Will into the bathroom to see me. When I opened the door of the shower stall, Will looked at my crotch and said "Ew! Dirty!". Although lately he's been wanting to wipe me when I'm peeing, so it must not freak him out that much.



I guess he's ready to start potty training?

4 comments:

Matt Calonico said...

Hmmmmm, should have stepped back in the shower and washed it better.

Bethany said...

I'm dreading these types on conversations.

Anonymous said...

I think this is the funniest blog post I've ever read in my whole life. BWAHAHAHA!! I'm dying!

Bethany said...

BRING ON THE PIRATE PHOTOS ALREADY!