Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A few of our favorite things

With one major exception, I've gotten all the thank-you cards out, but wanted to call some people out for their excellent gifts.


Up first, we have The Godparents They supplied the Inflatable giga ball which carries it's own weight in awesomeness. Thanks, Dave. Also, the completely rocking airbrushed t-shirt, complete with sparkles.


It took Jason an entire air compressor to inflate the Gigaball enough for maximum viewing and playing. I've been trying for the past 45 minutes to upload a picture only to find out it's not a picture I have but a 4 minute video. I love y'all too much to make you suffer through the screeching heard on that clip. You're welcome.

Funcle Matt got Will a jackhammer (complete with earmuffs and gloves--safety first!). I love that toy a bit more than Will at this point, but give it time.

Finally, Abba & Poppa came through with the Black and Decker tool bench. Will and I both love this thing (actually, Kylie does too--apparently the screwdriver is good for gums). The little mini-circular saw actually has little gold flecks so when the saw spins, it looks like it's shooting out sparks.

I had a bit of a pity-party for myself on Will's actual birthday, but getting to open this stuff up w/ Will and seeing his little face light up when I told him something was from Violet or Funcle just made everything worth it. Thanks, guys.

3 comments:

Matt Calonico said...

Nice layout, looks good. Two updates back-to-back? See, it isn't that hard. (I should try it) What is the ultimate Jason story? Is that when he crapped on his phone?

dougnlarry said...

Wow, Will cleaned up! Bradley's jealous...

Bethany said...

Jason crapped on his phone? Oh, the toilet.

Dude, which one is the ultimate Jason story? I'm guessing K. Kid.