Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma!

Another birthday post, folks!
Janice (aka Grandma) turned 50 this past Friday and Robert asked Kristy to put together a small party. And I helped!

We decided on a game-night theme and Party City helpfully obliged.



I'm a lame decorator. This is nothing new. Janice loved it, so that's all that matters.

Robert was in charge of flowers and he COMPLETELY rocked his role (heh). He got a bouquet for Dora (she was in charge of Kylie that day so Kristy could get stuff ready), one for me (obviously) and one for Kristy (even more obviously). The ones above? Those were for Janice. Those f-ers were heavy.

And a shot of the birthday girl. We all know I can't take a picture worth a crap so I posted the best one I've got. Don & Marsha surprised Janice by making the trip in and everyone had a great time playing Dominoes (Jenny and I should never sit next to each other)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

The decorations look great. Not sure what you're talking about.

And that arrangement looks really heavy.