Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Story time

The ultimate Jason Story (the one that started Jason Stories) involves his boyfriend, Phillip H. Screwdriver. Jason used to have an old Corvair and one hot summer day, his dad asked Jason to move the car out of the driveway so they could play basketball (or something). So Jason, still in his swim trunks and nothing else, hops into the car.

Forgetting that he'd left a screwdriver (fat end up) wedged in the seat of his car.

It managed to get caught on his swimsuit as he did the aforementioned hopping and wedged itself elsewhere in his anatomy.

Being the loving wife I am, not only have I never let him forget this, but I also post about it on a blog for the whole wide world to see.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hold on, I thought his cousin left the screwdriver in the seat.

Also, I like the story better when his boyfriend's name is Stanley.

dougnlarry said...

I love that story. And I love you for putting all his stories on the blog. :)