Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sundays with Kylie

Jason's been a bit short-handed at work the past week or so. He had a store on Sunday and recruited most of the family (it sounds so tawdry--like The Godfather) to work with him. So I got the pleasure of hanging with Will & Kylie on Sunday morning.

We watched some Pablo and drank some milk. Kylie chewed on a screwdriver. No big deal.

Oh no, I'm sorry--the picture above is what's tawdry. I'm not quite sure what's going on there. Either Kylie shat a cup of milk or Will's trying to sodomize his cousin. Fitting, considering the ultimate Jason story.

This post just took a really bad turn. Let's move on to something a bit more wholesome:

Ah, baseball. That fits. Go Rays!

2 comments:

dougnlarry said...

We cheering on the Rays here too.

Lucky you that you got to babysit instead of work. :)

Bethany said...

Um, I've got the story now. That would be my second guess.

I should read things in order.