Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Damn good husband

Christmas gift giving tip from me to you:

When purchasing a beautiful new laptop for your wife as a surprise Christmas gift, perhaps it's better not to give the computer manufacturer her email address to confirm registration. Because when said wife gets up in the morning and checks her email, a message from HP specifically saying "Guess who's getting a new laptop!" kind of ruins your moment.

I spent most of today debating whether or not to let Jason know I found out about his gift and an offhand comment he made at dinner pushed me to tell. So here I am, christening this new computer with a brand new post all it's own.

Actually, there will be a separate post on the beauty of this little machine. Because it is wonderful. But now I want to tell Jason (which is actually completely silly as he never, ever reads this) thank you so much. This will not be returned.

6 comments:

Matt Calonico said...

I love it. And just remember, my gift to you requires premium gasoline.

Matt Calonico said...

I love it. And just remember, my gift to you requires premium gasoline.

Matt Calonico said...

oops. You probably think a lot of people left comments, huh?

Anonymous said...

Not a Dell?

-rd

Noelle MacGregor said...

What did you get!?!

Bethany said...

Still funny. Jason did good.