Friday, September 7, 2007

Am I a bass or a snare?

Will's favorite new toy is my stomach.

While I lost the pregnancy weight (plus an add'l 20 lbs, go me), my tummy is still a rather large and jiggly speciman. And we've discovered that the sound is different depending on where we pat my stomach.

Will thinks that's the coolest thing ever.

So while I lay on the floor and pat the echoing lard over and over and over again, Will sits next to me and squeals, bounces on his knees, and slaps along. Then he bends over and "kisses" (read: places his open mouth on) the belly. Sometimes blows raspberries, depending on the mood. I've confirmed that his gut-busting laugh is my favorite thing in the world.

I've never been so happy to be a fatty.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I remember loving my Mom's belly too...especially the stretch marks, because they feel cool.

Can't wait to see these belly antics.

Anonymous said...

Way to go on losing all your pregnancy weight! I still haven't gotten back to pre-Gracie weight 5 years later. Yikes!

Larissa