Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nothing new to update

I decided to go with a bigger font; the "small" was a bit too small. I wonder how small the "smallest" font is.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Wow. That's small.

We're excited for Christmas and should have pictures up soon. Hamma(h) and Papa got here today, much to my delight, and we're reveling (revelling?) in some Calonico-ness that has been sorely lacking. Don't get me wrong, I adore all the Carter-ness. Sometimes I just need to go back to where I came from, though. Remember the little people, y'know?

Jason had a really long work-day today. But, Robert got robbed at gunpoint. Puts things in perspective.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Uh...merry Christmas. I'm assuming that Robert is OK. Tell the rents the Goulds send their love...actually, we'll probably call tomorrow with some awesome Christmas song.

Now I've got to go and think of a song.