Sunday, June 15, 2008

Murphy's Law

We had a busy few days. After getting back from San Antonio, we drove out to Frisco to see Allison and Henry; Brad, Erin and their newest addition, Caden. Will had a great time with their dog, Riley, although I think Riley enjoyed Will a bit more:
Incidentally, this is why I don't like to be in the pictures: cleavage isn't a good look for me.
Luckily, there was enough beer for everyone
This is one month old Caden; Brad's already teaching him the finer points of Mexican beer.
Caden's averse to flash photography; he did get enough time to throw out some gang signs.
Will wonders if Riley can come out to play ball.
This is Awesome Henry and Allison. It's a unanimous decision that Henry's a rock star; the guy is funny and gets along with damn near everyone. Plus, he's coo-coo for Allison, which makes him alright in my book.
This is just a funny shot to end the night: Riley having to be dragged away from my son, who stands there in his rocket ship pajamas wondering why his new friend was yelling at him.
We had a blast this weekend; thanks to everyone who was around!

2 comments:

dougnlarry said...

I don't know what you're talking about...your cleavage looks great. Ask Jason. ;)

Bethany said...

I'm glad you commented on the cleavage, because I was going to.

NICE!